5G Technology And Total Security
5G is the newest version of the mobile communication technology that is expected to enter our lives by 2020. Different technologies have stepped into the world with rapid technological advancement and development. Starting from 2G, 3G, 4G and now it’s time for 5G. Companies have already invested millions in developing 5G technology. According to sources, companies like Huawei are recruiting top-level experts to work in the 5G project. However, there is still time for 5G to establish in the market. But before that, it has many hurdles to pass. One of the biggest challenges for 5G is ensuring total security.
What Are The Changes 5G Is Going To Bring In The World?
The fifth-generation technology will stand out among the crowd. It is going to be different from the previous versions in so many ways. There were few limitations in 4G technology and 5G is expected to fill those blanks. Not just human, but even machines will be able to connect with each other. This technology will prove out to be a turning point in people’s lives. Here are some of the changes it is going to bring in the world of communication:
- 5G network will provide very fast speed.
- Its latency speed will be very low. It assumed to be around 10 ms.
- Due to many factors, machine-to-machine connections will become faster and stable with the coming of 5G technology. And without any human interference.
- M2M connections will provide great benefits to the companies. They can access data from any place and any time, and any device.
- 5G technology will use a better spectrum than 4G. Thus, it can handle traffic in a large number.
- It will also bring consistency in user-experience and provide massive capacity.
- It will also support different types of spectrum, which includes licensed, unlicensed, and shared.
Challenges Of 5G While Ensuring Total Security
There are major questions arising in people’s mind with the arrival of 5G. One of those questions is whether 5G will be able to maintain total security from cyberattacks. According to reports, IoT has always been a major area that requires total security as it is more prone to attacks. Since 5G will grow the world of IoT into a much larger space, the necessity of total security increases. IoT devices that carry patient’s files, surgery reports etc requires even stronger security. According to sources, most of the data breaches take place in the healthcare industry. Theft of medical data and identity is some of the most committed cybercrimes.
5G is going to increase the number of automated vehicles. Thus, there grows a necessity to ensure total security of these vehicles from attacks. Many companies are waiting to anticipate 5G technology but are also concerned about their total security.
5G technology is expected to be the better version of 4G, 3G, and 2G technology. It is going to bring a lot of new experiences for people. But it needs to bring proper solutions to the security issues. Once done it will uplift the entire world of mobile communication. People will live in a world where everything will be fast.